All Your Base 2013 (October 18th, in Oxford) is looking for developers with direct experience of developing systems built with NoSQL, traditional RDMS, or in browser databases who have an interesting story to tell.
They’re keen to hear from first-time speakers and are happy to support you through the process of pitching and writing the talk
If selected speakers think they would like to attend a public speaking workshop we’ll fund a workshop with a coach we have used in the past, or put £200 towards a speaking course/workshop of your choosing.
Selected speakers will get plane/train tickets paid for, two nights hotel in a lovely 4* hotel in Oxford and we’ll host a speakers dinner the night before the conference. For those flying in, we’ll pick you up from the airport personally and pay and arrange your taxi back to the airport.
Some example ideas for talks, just examples it is your story!
- Have you moved to NoSQL from MySQL?
- Have you moved back to MySQL/Postgres from NoSQL?
- Do you use NoSQL, MySQL and in browser databases in one stack?
- You have written an excellent abstraction layer for latest cool NoSQL technology?
- You work for an amazing company who have a cool open source database technology that you’d like to tell us about?
Please email John with your ideas, or you can give him a ring on +44207 976 4894 if you’d like to talk it through first.